- The interface has been changed. Switched to a user-friendly interface.
- Added Training Center. Added video training support for machine, CTF and simulation solutions.
- Added Quiz Module. In addition to practical applications, our users will be able to take quizzes that we have prepared in accordance with international standards.
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework integration provided.
- The module which university clubs can form teams updated.
- Provided custom source assignments for teams. As teams gain alliance points, they will be able to view team-specific machines and CTFs.
- Added ThrustPoint, which contains the tools our users need. You can use ThrustPoint as an auxiliary tool to solve each system.
- In the new season, the “Digital Banking” scenario was implemented.
- An environment was provided for our users to practice both the Red Team tactics and techniques and the Blue Team tactics and techniques.
- Infrastructure improvements have been made and firewalls have been changed.
- Changes have been made to infrastructure security by connecting user accounts to firewalls.
- Season machines of the Critical Infrastructure Wars (SCADA) in the system are retired.
- All CTFs in the system are retired.
- Performance improvements made.
- Scenarios in the Cyber Army version are integrated into the public version.
- Transition to the season system was made. The scenario was adapted to the season.
- Transition was made to the machine system specific to each user. Our public and VIP users will be able to start special machines.
- Certain times are assigned for the solution of each machine and CTF.
- Teams module released. You can start the war by building your teams.
- Global chat was created. All of our users can communicate with each other via global chat.
- Interface updated.
- All public machines and CTFs in the system are retired.
- The season is divided into leagues. By solving machines and CTFs, you can increase success and advance to the upper leagues. Now all users will start from the bronze league.
- Infrastructure improvements were made.
- VIP module has been launched.
- 10 pcs of Ranks activated. In this way, our users will gain rank according to their points.
- Write-up sending area added. The write-ups sent by our users will be published with their names.
- New machines and CTFs added. 2 machines are retired. Avatars renewed.
- An option to create a custom avatar has been introduced for VIP users.
- Landing page activated. Transition problems between dashboard and landing page are fixed.
- Avatars renewed.
- Light/Dark theme options moved to the profile tab.
- Performance improvements were made.
- A maximum of 3 write-ups will be accepted for one machine.
- Changes have been made at the backup system.
- Profile update error fixed.
- Performance improvements were made.
- Infrastructure improvements were made and the firewall was changed.
- Changes were made to infrastructure security by connecting user accounts to the firewall.
- By ending the firewall and AD integration, the VPN-Account integration problem has been fixed.
- In the VIP user connection, the problem in the previous update has been fixed.
- TCP VPN connection option has been introduced for those who cannot establish a laboratory connection from corporate networks. Our users will now be able to connect from both UDP and TCP protocols.
- Firewall-VPN-AD integration was realized. With this integration, it was ensured that users do not need an additional account or password among all services.
- Transition problems between laboratories fixed. The entire network infrastructure redesigned.
- Infrastructure was fully integrated with Active Directory.
- Dashboard-VMware integration made.
- Revert duration was accelerated 24 times.
- Information bank module added. You can access writeups and blog posts.
- Interview and service procurement module added.
- Team and Squad modules added.
- Scan performance issues arising from KVM/QEMU virtualization have been fixed in the HyperVisor layer.
- By changing VPN technology totally, bottlenecks in the network fixed.
- In virtualization technologies, migration from KVM / QEMU to VMware was made.
- Elastic-Kibana-Wazuh-Machine Learning integrations realized.
- Network configuration has been adapted to distributed architecture.
- The CPU-RAM configurations of the machines reorganized.
- Security mechanisms that prevent the scanning of the machines in the laboratory reconfigured.
- Isolation was provided between Directory-Laboratory-Management.
- Dark theme option added.
- Menu added for mobile resolutions.
- Profile page updated to a new interface. More statistics added to the general view area. Additionally, machine dissolution details page added.
- The graphics on the homepage edited and the challenge scoreboard added.
- Some bugs in the VPN module that prevented access fixed.
- Training content added to Homepage, Machines, Challenge, Career and Support pages.
- HubNews page added.
- Scoreboard updated. You can view the General, Machine, and Challenge scoreboards separately.
- Machines module updated to the new version.
- Rating module is integrated into the machines. Users who completely solve the machine will be able to rate the machine by giving points.
- Added bonus questions to the Machines module. At least 21 questions in 7 different categories added to the machines. Users will be randomly assigned 1 question from each category.
- Added extra points for the first user who completely solved the machine. First solver users before this date will not change, but users who solve first along with bonus questions will gain points.
- Language option added to the machine hints. Hints will be shown in also English.
- Completion rate of machines module added. User flag, root flag and every bonus question will increase the odds.
- Retired and VIP machine feature introduced to the Machines module. You will be able to solve retirees and VIP machines only if your package covers.
- Latest activities added to machine detail page. Receiving hints, flag and entering bonus questions will be shown in the table.
- Machine hints grouped with flags. For example; The user who entered the user flag will no longer be able to receive the hint of the user flags, but can take the root flag hint directly. No unnecessary loss of points.
- Challenge module added. Questions added to the system in 11 different categories.
- Career module added.
- Rating module added. You can rate it by giving points to challenge questions.
- CTF platform integration is made for the public version.
- System update page added.
- Improvements are done in user module.
- Bugs in the ticket module are fixed.
- Bugs in the reporting module are fixed.
- Contact form added.
- Support (Ticket) page added.
- Security updates done.
- Bugs fixed.
- System with special scenarios are added.
- Revert optimizations are made.
- If revert requests are not provided by 3 users within 1 hour, automatic revert is performed within 1 hour.
- 3 user limits have been set for revert requests.
- VPN optimizations are made.
- Graphics are edited.
- Hint taking problems are troubleshot.
- Flag activity graph added to profile page.
- Global name option for universities added. While the language is English, the global name of the university is shown.
- The authority to revert machines to snapshot edited. Now, users who earn 2000 points from the machines can get revert authorization.
- Level system edited. Points earned from challenge questions were included in the leveling.
- Profile edit page updated. Fields such as country, university, anonymous profile and social media added.
- University module added. Students who want to add a university to the system can contact us through the support page.
- Congratulation feature added and user acitivities added to HubNews.
- Bug preventing new contents from showing in HubNews module fixed.
- Language files edited.
- English language support is added.
- The resend activation email page has been added.
- Activation optimizations are made.
- System updates are made and user-friendly homepage, machines, categories and scoreboard pages are published.
- Enterprise color palette adapted to the user interface.
- After this version, Semantic UI is used on the front-end and Ruby on Rails on the back-end.
- Windows machine support added.
- VPN and Cloud support added.
- Scoreboard added.
- The CyberDefense moved onto the server.
- Design updates are made and the first interface of the beta version is released.
- KVM integration added.
- Container support for Linux machines added.