Which Data Is Processed?
- Customer information
- Device Information
- Demographic Information
- Marketing Information
- Behavioral Advertising
For What Purposes Is the Data Used?
The Company will be able to process the personal data for products and services offered by the Company to the relevant people by customizing them according to their likes, usage habits and needs; will be able to operate for direct and indirect marketing activities and to be transferred to the Company's representatives, solution partners and third parties for whom it is served.
'The Company may process and share personal data with third parties in accordance with Articles 5 and 8 of the Personal Data Protection Law and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation. The main of these situations are listed below:
- Clearly prescribed by law,
- The person who is unable to explain his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not given legal validity, is compulsory to protect himself or someone else's life or body integrity,
- The processing of personal data is necessary, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of any contract between the Data Owner and the Company,
- It is mandatory for the company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- The data owner has been publicized by herself/himself
- Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right,
- Data processing is mandatory for the Company's legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Owner.
Who Can Access Data?
The data owner acknowledges that the third parties mentioned may be able to store the personal data of the data owner on their servers all over the world, and that they consent to this in advance, provided that they are limited to the above mentioned purposes.
About Right to Access Data and Requests for Correction
Data owners have rights as,
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If personal data is processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, in case the reasons requiring its processing disappear, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data and requesting the notification of the transaction performed within this scope to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting the elimination of the damage in the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, in accordance with Article 11 of the Law.
These rights will be evaluated and resulted as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days if they are delivered by data owners by the methods specified in Privia Security Bilişim Danışmanlık Ltd. Şti. Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at address www.priviahub.com or www.priviasecurity.com. Although it is essential that no fee is requested for the requests, the Company reserves the right to request a fee over the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
The data owner declares that he/she will not be able to take full advantage of the operation of the Platform if he/she makes a request that will result in the failure of any personal data to be used by the Company, and declares that it will be his/her own responsibility.
Storage Time of Personal Data
The company will store the personal data provided by the data owner for the period of time required by the above-mentioned processing purposes.
In addition, in case of any dispute that may arise between the data owner and the Company, the Company will be able to store personal data, limited for the purpose of realizing the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and for the expiry periods determined in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Precautions and Commitments Regarding Data Security
In case of linking to other applications over the platform, the Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
What is a Cookie and Why is it Used?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. For more detailed information on cookies, you can visit aboutcookies.org.
'The main purposes of using cookies on our Website are listed below:
- To improve the services provided to you by increasing the functionality and performance of the website,
- Improving the Website and offering new features on the Website and personalizing the features offered to you according to your preferences;
- To ensure the legal and commercial security of the Website, you and our Company.